I am sure some of these items will be on repeat, but that's not too bad eh? If it needs to be done, it needs to be done!
And with that, here are this weeks:
- Exercise!!! Like I said, I am sure some items will be on repeat. But, this is a list for my better-ment. And this one is important.
- Go on a nature hike this week: I live near canyons and the beach. Friday is my day off, and TBH I think a jog in the sand in the sun (huzzah! ties in with the above goal!) would be incredibly challenging, and good for me!
- Draw I can't wait to use my supplies again. I spent all of Saturday cleaning our tiny California apartment so that we can have things in a proper place. I put hanging file folders up for my comic books, and, designated an "arts-and-crafts" drawer as well.
- Eat at least one meal at the table! As I mentioned, we have a tiny apartment. We can call it cozy, but, damn it is small! This past cleaning on Saturday I cleaned off all the mail, books--we have more books than we have room for, but I don't think that's a bad thing (I am a Book Pimp, eh?)--and receipts off the table. I filed them all appropriately, and the Tenor and I ate at the table my mum purchased us. It was surprisingly exciting, and tbh I actually want to do this for every meal.
- Super Weekend! The Tenor, my brother, and I (and maybe Cheech if he is in San Diego in enough time) are going to Riverside for the Hunger Games traditional viewing with our friends Topher & Jason! We are also likely to play ROCK BAND! Also, we need to talk about costumes! Also in Super Weekend is the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special. I am quite literally making "squee" noises over it. Can't be helped.
Well, that's this list. Hopefully I will have a new one for the next week!